Holiday Mat Fun<br>Meredith Rogers<br>Class 2400

Holiday Mat Fun
Meredith Rogers
Class 2400

Watch this Class
2 people like this.
What a happy holiday treat...one of my favorite gifts (and people) here for me on Christmas morning!!
2 people like this.
Merry Christmas and thank you for all you do!! Both of you!!
2 people like this.
Thank you, now I am ready for Crhistmas Dinner.
Merry Christmas to both of you!
2 people like this.
You guys made me laugh! Great chemistry and fabulous flow, thanks for the session.
2 people like this.
Merry Christmas Meredith and Kristy! Not only was this a fun and challenging class but it was like having a laugh with a couple of pals! I am so full of Christmas pudding that this was just the ticket. Thanks! Jenny
2 people like this.
Only managed to open this lovely present on Boxing Day. I am now stretched and refreshed after a lazy Christmas. Thank you!
2 people like this.
great class and fun, the Tina Fey and Amy P. of Pilates. Happy New Year and thank you.
2 people like this.
After 2 crazy (but good) days of Christmas this was perfect for the day after! So many good cues! Putting this in my favorites so I can have Christmas all year! I actually just thought about what I said..... Thank goodness it only comes once a year! Merry Christmas!
2 people like this.
Ho, ho, ho. Thanks for the wonderful workout. I love the ring!
2 people like this.
Quite challenging after all the turkey indulging ?? Wishing both of you already a Happy New Year. Looking forward to more of your workouts, keep up the good work in 2016!!
1-10 of 41

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin