Standing Spinal Mobility<br>Ken Gilbert<br>Class 2428

Standing Spinal Mobility
Ken Gilbert
Class 2428

Watch this Class
Maureen . . . thank you for your comment. When I worked with Ron Fletcher I, too, would have emotional responses eliminating from my body's experience of movement. Our bodies are sentient , feeling bodies . . . I love connecting to the work on this level.
Every morning I awake my lower back is so tight I do this and all the tension is gone. Thank you
Patti . . . I love hearing that the work supports you! Thank you for your comment . . .
NOS P
1 person likes this.
Me encanta . 3s precisamente lo que busco. Fusionar la técnica de danza contemporanea con el pilates. Horton, Graham,limon etc...estupenda clase
Cynthia G
As usual, SOOO good
Thank you!!!
I am streaming Standing Pilates Classes from The Dance Hub (my current studio). M | W | F at 11:15 am PDT. Let me know if you want to take a look. Email to: kengilbertembodyment@gmail.com.
Cynthia G
Thank you thank you thank you:D
Cynthia . . . I love your enthusiasm! Thank you . . . 
I was searching for a stand-up class because I wanted a challenging leg workout.  I was not expecting this.... but wow! What a super class! I absolutely loved the entire series.  I feel amazing after this class.  I liked that Ken  talked about muscle groups, used the towel, and had a good sense of humor. I also appreciated  the cuing and advice (especially the one about keeping a position that doesn't overload the low back.  I hope Ken has a lot more classes, because I will sure be looking for them. Thanks Ken:) 
31-40 of 45

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin