Circuit-Style Strengthening<br>Courtney Miller<br>Class 2450

Circuit-Style Strengthening
Courtney Miller
Class 2450

Watch this Class
Thanks Courtney for another great class. I love bringing your variations to my students who also love them!! Keep these classes coming please.
Valya Karcher
A wonderfully fresh workout! Day 2 of the 2016 blizzard here in Virginia so this was perfect! Reached for Pilatesanytime instead of the remote :)
Thank you, Courtney! I loved this class! My body feels great. I have new material to bring to my clients.
Awesome as always!! Looking forward to you doing an entire hour on just the tower! Your variations to the work is so much fun, I and my students love it. Thanks again for all your hard work!
Your classes are so fun! Thank you for the inspiration!
Courtney, you are so creative and inspiring, and I, being a former pro ballerina, know that it is difficult to make everything so easy. It is a real skill. Love your work ---- and the cover on Pilates style was so great. -
Great workout. I love your flow from side to side especially on the chair. Thanks
Katina S
I use the "peek over the fence cue"! I guess great minds think alike...now if i could be as talented as you I'd be a happy girl ;D
Absolutely loved this session. Such a great variety and a nice challenge . Inspiring and exciting
Thanks
Great workout :)
21-30 of 42

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin