Pilates Arc Spirals<br>Rebekah Rotstein<br>Class 2495

Pilates Arc Spirals
Rebekah Rotstein
Class 2495

Watch this Class
I want to thank all the instructors who participated in creating this workout so much.
Not only are new ways to use the arc provided, but as someone with knee issues, I appreciated both the precision of Rebekah’s cues & suggestions for what places in the body to be aware of with each exercise, but it was also great to see how Amy and Ruth moved around the arc (I’m practicing standing up from sitting in front of the arc the way Amy does it, even though she probably just did it unconsciously since all the Anytime instructors live & breathe this stuff ).

(Gotta get down to the Kane School for a live version.)

Feels great! Thanks so much!

Beautiful class...however please clarify the modifications for Roll Up. I must of missed them.Really confused as to lateral flexion as well. I thought that was contraindicated for osteoporosis even if supported.
So creatI’ve, thank you for sharing. Struggled with the fallen star and quad stretch at the end so will watch again but appreciated the anatomical cues and secrets you gave throughout. Thanks again!
Thank you Rebekah Rotstein -really enjoyed the standing lunge and balance work towards the end. Very challenging for me and a sequence I will be repeating again💜
Laura K
I loved the use of the underside of the arc! I'm excited to try the exercises in this workout!
excellent thank you
Joanna G
I loved everything about this workout, thank  you Rebekah. 
21-27 of 27

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin