Understand the Pelvic Floor<br>Brent Anderson<br>Workshop 2502

Understand the Pelvic Floor
Brent Anderson
Workshop 2502

Watch this Workshop
Gretchen I
How many CEC credits for this workshop?
Hi Gretchen, you receive 3 CECs for this workshop. If you scroll down past the workshop description it tells you the amount of CECs. 
Wasn’t there a quiz to go with this in order to get CEU’s?
Krysia A
I enjoyed the class at the end that help put these concepts together. This workshop has given me more tools to use when working with clients, specifically how I can use cues to facilitate a flow of movement vs instilling unnecessary rigidity. Thank you!
Joanna G
@giacolhoun at the end of the workshop, should I receive one cert or two? Both links send me to the same cert. Thank you. 

Amazing workshop, I don’t understand why so many “schools” still teach pulling and squeezing pelvic floor. This is a revelation and should be taught everyone as it is so much more efficient to teach alignment than pelvic floor activation. 
Joanna G
Thank you so much for this workshop, amazing. I would love to see an ante & postnatal workshop based on this information. Thank you Brant and PA. 
Joanna, you are welcome.  We are talking about it.  Stay in touch
Brent, I have a client who is about to have a a piece of the colon removed due to cancer. She has been told to strengthen her PF before the op in January. I’ve watched this workshop to help her, but I am a bit worried,  Is this within my remit as her pilates teacher ( mat) or should I be getting her to have help from a physiotherapist as well? Thank you so much in advance. 
Hi Jenny, there is so much you can do with breathing and awareness of pelvic floor muscles as a Pilates teacher.  It also is great to find a pelvic floor therapists that you like to work with and get to know them to collaborate with such clients.  Keep me posted.
Thank you so much for your prompt reply, much appreciated. 
21-30 of 51

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin