Tower for Creating Space<br>Meredith Rogers<br>Class 2540

Tower for Creating Space
Meredith Rogers
Class 2540

Watch this Class
That's quite a big compliment, Shayna, thank YOU!
1 person likes this.
Great class! I absolutely loved Meredith's calm and tranquil voice. I will be doing this class whenever time allows!
Love it!!!
1 person likes this.
second class (for tower)...I'm looking through, see you and I'm like, well, I like Meredith Rogers this do this one! thanks for teaching me new skillz.
Thank YOU Heidi!!
1 person likes this.
Geek Alert!! Hi Meredith Rogers As you know from previous posts, my wife and I are simply general public members who began to practice pilates 8 months ago at the age of 62 to complement our indoor and outdoor cycling and to keep us flexible and toned to work in the beautiful gardens we design and build for our clients. We are fortunate that we could purchase a Balanced Body Reformer and tower for use in our home to compliment our workouts at our local pilates studio.

Here is the Geek part....... I bought an HDMI splitter which allows me to feed the HDMI signal from our apple tv to both our original monitor and the new one we installed at the other end of our reformer/tower so both tvs are displaying the workout. And today was the first time I used it for tower for this workout and it worked great. We have used it for reformer workouts earlier this week and was amazed at how many times we are actually facing both directions during those work outs as well.

Amazing, Glenn.
Your home studio sounds incredible!
What a gift to have two viewing angles.
Robin S
1 person likes this.
I think it's really amusing that you think your not a good tower teacher! thank you for that challenging class ~ loved all the oblique work.......and everything else 
Robin thank YOU!  I think we all suffer a little insecurity sometimes.
I appreciate your feedback.
xx
21-30 of 39

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin