Getting Hips Overhead<br>Clare Dunphy<br>Tutorial 2549

Getting Hips Overhead
Clare Dunphy
Tutorial 2549

Watch this Tutorial
1 person likes this.
Thanks Clare. Loved the way you dissected your student's movement pattern and the selection of exercises to help strengthen the areas needed. I had forgotten about the airplane board since we don't have one. May purchase one now.
2 people like this.
Very informative! Is the airplane board a classical piece of equipment? Where can one find one? I had not heard of one before, nor seen it in action. Thank you Clare, and Pulates Anytime, for another great tutorial, as well as demonstrating the use of a piece of equipment some might not be aware of.
2 people like this.
Thank you very much, Clare, absolutely wonderful tutorial, I see this problem very often. Loving your classes.
Jamie H
1 person likes this.
I learn something new everyday. Thank you Clare for this lovely tutorial. I really enjoyed it.
The airplane board is a classical piece of equipment and can be purchased through Gratz. Here's the link: http://www.pilates-gratz.com/collec tions/accessories/products/airplane -board

Good Luck! Clare
1 person likes this.
Great tutorial! Big thanks! :)
1 person likes this.
Fantastic tutorial I def learned a few things. Thank you so much! :)))
Jodi H
5 people like this.
I love behind-the-scenes moments like these where we get to see problem solving between student and teacher. When everything goes right, we don't get the benefit of deepening our knowledge about this beautiful movement system or our bodies. Kudos, Clare, for such amazing teaching and thank you for allowing Karen the opportunity to share what she learned.
1 person likes this.
Awesome tutorial. Thank you!
Romana teachers are often surprising jb
1-10 of 23

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin