Back Body Reformer<br>Clare Dunphy<br>Class 2553

Back Body Reformer
Clare Dunphy
Class 2553

Watch this Class
2 people like this.
awesome class!
I did this workout today and it's so easy to forget that when you go for it and really pull everything together, what a difference it makes. Happy body today!!!
1 person likes this.
I had the pleasure to do a workshop with you Clare Dunphy in Barcelona, with Peak Pilates and I loved it then and I still love it now. Nice classical work with great tips in the precise moment. Clear explanations and nice peace. Thank you so much! One go my favorite classes definitely!
Love, love, love the teachers in Barcelona! We always have a great time mixing hard work and play. Thanks Judit:)
1 person likes this.
Clare, I am new to the pilatesanytime.com website. What an amazing resource! I admire and respect your teaching style! I really like how you use the power of touch to teach, not afraid to manipulate the participants bodies as to what they should be feeling and how they should be feeling. Thank you for looking so comfortable and natural doing what you do! You are an inspiration. Grace
Hi Grace, welcome to Pilates Anytime! There are great surprises here to find, and I am glad you found me! Thanks for sending your note, it inspires me too! -Clare
1 person likes this.
Great classic class. We forget some of these great exercises when we start doing others. Thank you Clare.
1 person likes this.
Me encanto! Superb workout and very clear cues. Top marks ;)
1 person likes this.
Brilliant!!! Clare this was a clear consice class ... thank you for sharing with us... thank you PA!
1 person likes this.
I really loved the combination of strength and stretch. I feel like I worked really hard but I am supper stretched and very refreshed! Great class. I also really liked the classical order as well.
11-20 of 28

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin