Three-Dimensional Motion<br>Juan Nieto<br>Class 2555

Three-Dimensional Motion
Juan Nieto
Class 2555

Watch this Class
In this one class, I feel like I made a dent in improving my range of motion when it comes to the full squat. One day I will have more mobility in the ankle to achieve this and for now, I'm very excited to have found this class! EXCELLENT! On a regular basis, revisiting the class will be a good step in reaching my goals! The CEC course will be amazing if it's as good as this class! Thank you!
Great class for hip mobility and ankle/knee/hip integration. Definitely advanced and people with hip and knee issues will need to make adjustments. Good to do with a partner because of the partner exercises at the end.
I love the classes from Juan! These help me with my running and also with hip/lower limb mobility.
After a year off due to severe right leg injury, I started running again on Monday. Felt like a lug of bolts pounding down the boulevard! (Also gained 10 pounds without my cardio!) After this workout, I feel lighter, more like a runner than ever. Thanks so very much.
1 person likes this.
I love the cue about working from hip level, I've been working from the lumbar spine without realizing it.
Great class, thank you Juan.
Juan Nieto
Thanks Grah, I'm happy to be helpful. Best!
Muy Bien !! Great work and very well explained !
Juan Nieto
I revisited the class only to be reminded of Juan’s amazing knowledge and teaching ability! 
Juan Nieto
Beverly Thanks so much! ✌🏻
41-50 of 51

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin