Oov Stability and Balance<br>Daniel Vladeta<br>Class 2562

Oov Stability and Balance
Daniel Vladeta
Class 2562

Watch this Class
ouuuu yessss, simple but DEEP :D
Gretchen B
I really like my OOV but have one problem. When doing the roll back type exercises, I find that I slide forward not the OOV but my pants don't. Sort of the same issue that can occur with Stomach Massage on the Reformer. Any hints on how to prevent this?
1 person likes this.
Daniel,
Just did the whole class. Fun! Fun! Fun!
I really enjoyed the class.
BTW, I felt so different in my golf game after the Oov workshop in Hong Kong.
Hitting the ball longer and easier.
Thank you so much!
Susan B
After having watched this class twice in the past few days, I just ordered my Oov from Balanced Body. I hope that Daniel will be back.... soon.... to tape some more Oov mat classes at level 2 !!!
I feel so alive after using the Oov. Great Class. Thank you Daniel Vladeta
Alayalani
1 person likes this.
Such an amazing tool! If you are loving the class, you should REALLY consider a course as you will gain even a GREATER appreciation for it. I think all courses are now on www.ooveducation.com or ooveducation.au It has changed the way I practice more than any other tool.
1 person likes this.
Please please please provide additional Oov classes that show a variety of approaches!
Beth ~ Elizabeth Larkam recently taught a new Mat workout with the Oov. I hope you enjoy it!
I love the addition of the Oov to my Pilates practice. I have a lumbar fusion L3 through L5 and minor scoliosis in the thoracic region. This feels so good and I’m sure it’s strengthening me in ways I never imagined. I will be back for this one again and again for sure. Please bring more. 🎈❤️
Deborah L
Just got an Oov after hearing so many positive things about it. This class was a great introduction. Far more challenging than I imagined and I feel really great afterwards. Can’t wait to introduce this to my clients and explore its versatility. Will be looking for more creative uses !
21-30 of 47

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin