Magic Circle Introduction<br>Monica Wilson<br>Class 2570

Magic Circle Introduction
Monica Wilson
Class 2570

Watch this Class
1 person likes this.
Loved every second of this.
2 people like this.
Good to revisit use of magic circle. Smooth transitions, great cues, I really enjoyed this class Monica, thank you.
1 person likes this.
Monica - I have loved all this series !! You have really helped me deeply my knowledge and practice - you are a fantastic teacher! I honestly feel I did the best double leg stretch- criss cross- and teaser of my life!!! And yes - every other minute was super too! Just like the rest of the series- a huge thank you !
Kate V
3 people like this.
This series is great! Its always valuable to return to the beginner's mind. Your cuing is wonderful. I watched the class, then took it myself. It was a challenge for sure!! :)
2 people like this.
This series has been invaluable to me. Thank you so much Monica
1 person likes this.
Jan ~ Here is the playlist with all of the classes in this series. We hope you enjoy this Beginner Series!
1 person likes this.
Monica I loved this class. Excellent cueing and felt I worked so much deeper with the circle. Fabulous cueing
Monica Wilson
Thank you everyone! It makes me so happy to hear that you are enjoying the series and benefitting from them! When you complete this series, look for a new series I am taping right now that will keep taking you to the next level. Thanks again! Monica:)
1 person likes this.
This class is helping me learn to engage my bottom. I loved learning how to use the magic circle.
2 people like this.
Monica are the best! Your lessons are great. I am Italian and I always follow you! Compliments! Monica Wilson
1-10 of 18

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin