Cadillac Connections<br>Debora Kolwey<br>Class 2575

Cadillac Connections
Debora Kolwey
Class 2575

Watch this Class
Cristina K
1 person likes this.
wonderful class!!!!!! Thank you so much !!! Can we have more??please...teach us more !!!

Deborah, I love this so much, I'm doing it again and have been teaching from this all week!!! Thank you so much and can't wait to see you at TPC in August:)
Deborah
Christina G
I loved this video! Deborah, your job is beautiful!
Congratulation for this great class!! Thank you!
1 person likes this.
I come back to this one often. So many important gems in this work. Thank you!
Yes I do you keep coming back to this again and again! Deborah and I think you need to get back to Pilates anytime!i've already done your all your videos here several times!!!
Debora Kolwey
Yeah!! I will be back to Pilates Anytime in April. Your enthusiasm is much appreciated. Stay tuned.

Debora
Debora, you are the queen of cuing - helping me to feel so much more connected and really feeling the legs move in the hip joints correctly. Thank you for a wonderful class. Can't wait for more. :)
She is keen to teach — So much attention to the subtleties and details in practitioner’s movements. Watching one full hour of the Cadillac session as if I have been an entire afternoon workshops. My mind was fully engaged from the beginning of the session until the last moment at the end. Debora, you are such an inspiration!!
Debora Kolwey
Thank you, Chloe. I also see that you enjoyed one of the tutorials. Those are so much fun for me. It's really helpful to hear what people enjoy and respond to . I will be going back to PA in December
Wonderful, looking forward to it. Thanks again.
11-20 of 22

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin