Cardio and Strength Blend
Melissa Connolly
Class 2583

Watch this Class
Paola Maruca
Loved it...lots of fun and sweat...
Welcome back Melissa! More please!!!!
1 person likes this.
awesome workout...one feedback is to provide spring guidance at the beginning of the workout before asking to lay down on the reformer...after that, you que perfectly...thanks for the nice sweat from all the jumping...
Thanks for the feedback about the springs in the beginning of the workout. Just a heads up that you start with your footwork springs. In this video we attached 3 red springs. :)
Nadine J
1 person likes this.
Excellent class
1 person likes this.
Best ever!!! I loved this jump board series. I feel amazing afterwards. Love Love Love it Thank you so very much.
1 person likes this.
Fun Class. Loved the variety. Quite a sweat with the jumping--some nice variations.
2 people like this.
Loved the cardio aspect. Thank you for a fun class.
1 person likes this.
Lovely jumpboard workout! Like others who have already commented, I am a fan of the interval setup and enjoyed the abs, arms and stretches in between. So glad to see a new class from you Melissa!
1 person likes this.
Amazing!!!
I loved loved LOVED this! Been looking for a good jump board class. Clear, concise easy to follow instructions on springs and work. The last ballet leg series was a bit confusing to listen to I had to watch then do…but really really great!
11-20 of 38

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin