Active Aging Mat<br>Erika Quest<br>Class 2599

Active Aging Mat
Erika Quest
Class 2599

Watch this Class
Erika Quest
Thank you, Joni! Anytime of day is a great day at Pilates Anytime! That's the beauty of it. Thanks for taking class!! Much love, Erika
Loved this class,all aspects of it. Very clear teaching,lots of fun ways of encouraging good balanced movement.
Loved this class,all aspects of it. Very clear teaching,lots of fun ways of encouraging good balanced movement.
1 person likes this.
Erika Quest
Thank you, Sharon! Glad you liked it. It was fun to teach and take class with you and these lovely ladies. Much love, Erika
1 person likes this.
GREAT GREAT GREAT: I will use your exercises for my Senior Clients AND my Creative Dance Classes for Kids. Thank You And Greetings from Austria! We just Voted for an Open minded President And I Hope The Same for America :) PEACE And LOVE
Erika Quest
Thank you, Lena! So glad you'll use these games for these generations. Hello from So Cal and I must say Austria is one of my very favorite countries. I have been a few times. Much love to you, Erika
1 person likes this.
Excellent brain and body workout at a smooth pace with great cues. I loved it, Erica. Also, this is a wonderful workout after recovering from both knee injuries!
1 person likes this.
Super class, Erika! Thank you! I really enjoyed your games--I'm going to borrow them for my class!
Erika Quest
Great, Ruth! Feel free to borrow, use and have a lot of fun! Thanks for taking class with me. Much love, Erika
11-20 of 53

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin