Athletic Wunda Chair<br>Erika Quest<br>Class 2600

Athletic Wunda Chair
Erika Quest
Class 2600

Watch this Class
1 person likes this.
I'm loving your new classes Erica! Last week was your reformer, today I did this one after Portia's new reformer. I'm feeling strong and worked out! Thank you:)
1 person likes this.
Hi Erika. This is the first class of yours that I have watched. Love your teaching style. Looking forward to exploring more of your classes. Cheers from Australia!
Erika Quest
Thanks, Christine, Kim, Anne-Marie and Jenny! Love that you're enjoying this quick chair class. It's so special to connect with all of you from around the world and share in such a similar passion. Much love, Erika
1 person likes this.
You are so fun Erika! What a joy to watch you and you gave me some great ideas to do with my client who will be here very soon.
Erika Quest
Awww, Dev, thanks for watching! You're the sweetest. Yes, fun express "get it done" chair with Portia was super to teach. Hope to see you soon my friend! Much love, Erika
1 person likes this.
excellent ! Loved this express workout!
Z A
1 person likes this.
Great quickie:))
Erika Quest
Thanks, Renee and Z A! I love a quick chair class myself. Easy way to fit it all in in 20 minutes. Much love, Erika
1 person likes this.
I love a 20 minute chair workout. Perfect cues and pacing. Perfect length for an early morning jump start or an after work pick me up. Thank you, may we have another?
1 person likes this.
Another good one Erika! I loved it and can't wait to use some of the moves. Chair is not my strong piece of equipment so this will help me with my clients and myself when I want a quick workout. Thank you. Love the enthusiasm.
11-20 of 42

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin