Rolling on the Mat<br>Kathryn Ross-Nash<br>Class 2681

Rolling on the Mat
Kathryn Ross-Nash
Class 2681

Watch this Class
1 person likes this.
Needed it, loved it and shall love again and again!??????
Thank you Bobbie! It was so much fun to film and really brought me back to the old times at Drago's with Romana!
Thank you. Love the combos. Great athletic add-on to Mat.
1 person likes this.
The young Lady assisting has great movement ability. We need to have more of this work brought to us by Kathi Ross Nash.It is very seldom seen.
More soon I hope!
I would like to extend a warm and truly deep Thank you to all the Pilates Anytime Members. When I first began to share the work I had been given years ago I was openly attacked at a workshop and was told that this wasn't Pilates. I do not blame those students, as Pilates is soon vast that I am sure they had never had the opportunity to learn what I had and only could speak from their vantage point. The members here have made me feel so welcome and appreciated that I am so truly touched and grateful. I look forward to sharing with you what I know! I read and cherish each of your comments. Thank you for taking the time to comment and for meeting the work I share with open mind and open hearts!!!
1 person likes this.
ohhh, fantastic, thank you!
These were things I loved to do across the blue mat at dragos! you know how they say dance like no one is watching??? I feel the same about these!!!! lol
1 person likes this.
AMAZING
OOOOOO FUN!
Beautiful!
But my stomach would never ever  be willing to participate 🤢
11-20 of 20

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin