Common Cues<br>Amy Havens<br>Tutorial 2693

Common Cues
Amy Havens
Tutorial 2693

Watch this Tutorial
Thank you so much Wendy King! :) I'm from Colorado too!! Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment!
Very helpful! I should have listened to this a long time ago
1 person likes this.
Great video! Thank you.
Thanks gals!
1 person likes this.
I'm actually a trainee pilates teacher and I really like the way you explain the cues! when i did pilates i didn't really understand those cues in the classes i took lol.
thanks so much!!
1 person likes this.
Thank you Mylene What program are you going through, curious? Let me know if you'd like any other coaching or advice ;)
1 person likes this.
Hi Amy, I'm doing the polestar course in Singapore. working on my cues for teaching. it does make sense to explain them in the way you did. when we're teaching for a sign-off from a mentor, we don't explain the cues like you did, because we're teaching our peers. I remember to take the time to explain what the cues mean to new clients now :)
do you do coaching over skype?
Mylene -- first -- congratulations on going through a Polestar teacher training!! I agree, the process during the course is somewhat interesting due to teaching our peers. It's quite different when you/we start working with 'real clients' who don't have the background initially, cuing can be a little tricky. I'm glad you found this cuing video helpful. And yes, I do coaching, give me a shout. amychavens@gmail.com. :)
1 person likes this.
Great! I'll email when I need some extra coaching!
I'll look forward to that Mylene !
11-20 of 31

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin