Strong Prenatal Reformer<br>Courtney Miller<br>Class 2699

Strong Prenatal Reformer
Courtney Miller
Class 2699

Watch this Class
I have to jump in with a negative comment here, but that first exercise is a potential risk for pregnant woman. A loaded plank position following a flexion could potentially trigger a gap spacing of the rectus abdominus muscle. Courtney is most defintely strong and conneted but someone approaching the exercise with a diffrent mindset would take huge risks .
(Edited by Moderator - Gia Calhoun on June 11, 2019)
Mathieu  Thank you for your feedback. While this class is not meant for all prenatal practitioners, there are women who appreciate a stronger workout during parts of their pregnancy. Our Pilates for Two Program features more gentle prenatal classes that are great options for those who aren't able to do this class.
Lori
This is such a great workout!  I haven’t done it in a while and am definitely adding it back into regular rotation.  I am not pregnant, more of an “active anger” and I loved everything about this one.  I hope you will be back soon with more creative reformer work.  Thanks Courtney!
Courtney miller total badass kicking my ass while I’m not pregnant!! You go girl 
Love your classes and this was no exception! Great sequencing, options, and queuing. Thanks!!
Katarzyna R
Hi there. Brilliant class. Quick question- Are feet in straps safe for pregnant ladies? Thank you.
1 person likes this.
Hi Katarzyna, feet in straps are safe to do while pregnant as long as your comfortable lying down. Many women need to be propped up while on their backs during the 2nd and 3rd trimester. I hope this helps!
Loved this, thank you Courtney. Challenging strength work and so gorgeously creative!
Nicole A
Fantastic prenatal workout-thank you!
Ashley J
If I am in my first trimester are all the prenatal videos safe? I am assuming so just trying to be extra careful 
41-50 of 50

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin