Joan Breibart<br>Joan Breibart<br>Discussion 2700

Joan Breibart
Joan Breibart
Discussion 2700

Watch this Discussion
2 people like this.
This is such an important interview and message. My first Pilates certification was with the Physicalmind Institute in 1997, when the trademark lawsuit had still not been settled. I didn't know so much of the history behind it all, and it's such a great story. Love the message at the end about leading the way into the next decade. Also very interesting to see where the Physicalmind Institute is going next! I'd love to see some Tye4 videos on PilatesAnytime! I also intended to watch this over several days, but ended up watching the entire 115 minutes in one sitting. Inspiring and compelling!
1 person likes this.
This was so good. Thank you Joan for sharing your story. I'm very excited to see where we are going and be a part of the next 10 years!
Thank you, thank you, thank you. I love Pilates. I enjoyed all of the interview, it was an amazing amount of information. I don't need to be classical or contemporary and I don't have to be one or the other. I am Pilates teacher. I care about mind body connection to the movement of Pilates. Amen to Awareness.
1 person likes this.
What an awesome interview! Love all the history.
Heikki what wonderful image for our Pilates story; always articulating! xo
What a brilliant woman! Opinionated. Visionary. Love her lucid view on the industry and the people in it. Thank you for the interview! I could listen to her for another hour. Hope to be getting more stumulating talks like that!
1 person likes this.
Thank you Kristi! Great interview.
For Lynn Pringle: joan@pmiemail.com to discuss yoga-- Donald Trump & the "elephant " in the room are relevant.
Paola Maruca
1 person likes this.
As a PMI trained Teacher, I really loved to finally see Joan Breibart on camera. I loved my training with PMI. To me it was the perfect way to start my Pilates training (in 2007) .
I only wished the MVe chair would have Joan Breibart's (and PMI) name on it today...I don't think many know the original idea of that chair came from Joan and PMI.
2 people like this.
Wow! Absolutely loved this interview. What an amazing woman! As a Pilates teacher, but also a certified Alexander Technique teacher and Movement Intelligence trainee I couldn't help laughing out loud and assenting full heartedly at her mention of 'cult-ish' behaviour. Thank you Kristi for doing this interview.
11-20 of 24

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin