Honor Your Body<br>Madeline Black<br>Discussion 2718

Honor Your Body
Madeline Black
Discussion 2718

Watch this Discussion
3 people like this.
Madeline, I think this is an issue for a lot of us.
Im so nerdy...... and loves my job and my clients... and then I forget myself and my own health and need for time off.
Found my trick to get my mind and body to rest... now its to build up and get the movement changed in the body and mind...giving myself some time to rethink and redo the Pilates experience in my own body to become a better teacher.
So thanks again Madeline..your spot on again
beautiful! :)
1 person likes this.
I've been re-doing, or maybe undoing, things a bit in my own body and practice and I really appreciate this Madeline and Amy. My body hurts from spending so much time with clients and not nearly enough n my own body. It definitely takes a toll. Again, thanks for this discussion because it is very important.
2 people like this.
Nice! I can totally relate Madeline. My sacrum and hips back etc...I have 35 years of teaching as well. Strange symptoms etc.
Huge changes. Thank you for your transparency and bringing up this important subject regarding listening to our bodies and honoring your path. Breathing is everything! You are a blessing!
Thank you soon much
1 person likes this.
Thank you so much for your openness and sharing thisπŸ‘πŸ» I loved everything about it, that flute is amazing!
2 people like this.
Thank you Madeline for sharing your journey. I think everyone needs a flute. What a wonderful way to breathe and meditate. On another note, I have been enjoying and learning so much from "Centered".
Thank you. Awesome πŸ™πŸ»πŸ˜Š
1 person likes this.
Thx for sharing Madeleine. So hard to rest! Appreciated your sharing. Wendy in Colorado
Awesome take away - Make rest a part of your movement!
1 person likes this.
I Love Love Love Disillusions
and Talk Please make more!!
11-20 of 23

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin