Fundamental Reformer Flow<br>Amy Havens<br>Class 2745

Fundamental Reformer Flow
Amy Havens
Class 2745

Watch this Class
1 person likes this.
That was excellent! Felt awesome! Really loved your cue: 90% tummy 10% legs for stomach massage. That is an exercise I rarely do but I'm certainly going to start adding it to my repertoire!
Thank you Sally and Connie! :)
1 person likes this.
With your 90%tummy cue one can really see how active Julie's abs were- what a lovely flat tummy she maintained in stomach massage, well done !
1 person likes this.
Thanks Amy, that was great, the cues and slowing down.
1 person likes this.
Lovely class
Valya Karcher
Thank you Amy! It always works out that September brings my teaching back to the basics. Both my new and seasoned clients "clicked" with the deeper connections you highlighted.
Thank you so much gals....your feedback is really important to me!
1 person likes this.
Love this class Amy.
Thank you Jodie!
1 person likes this.
Hi Amy

Thanks for a wonderful class. I haven't been on a reformer in 18 months and thought I'd start back with some basics that I know and love...

I do have a couple of questions: firstly when we were doing the prayer feet I really struggle to lift my hips and get my butt off the carriage.....any tips for improving that..? I struggle to do roll over on the mat too....I think I may be a little too bottom heavy lol.....secondly when doing stomach massage I only have the one height for the bar on my reformer and after a few reps I get a pinching pain in my sciatic nerve on my right side....is there any way to modify that? I'm thinking bringing my feet lower to the frame might help as like I said I don't have an adjustable bar....other than those two hiccups I loved the class and look forward to the next one :)

Michelle
11-20 of 39

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin