Fundamental Reformer Flow<br>Amy Havens<br>Class 2745

Fundamental Reformer Flow
Amy Havens
Class 2745

Watch this Class
Hi Tricia ! Wow....this is amazing -- thank you for using this class for prep for your test out! I am honored! I love working with clients like this....but also helping guide new teachers when they're embarking on their teaching journey. Let me know how else I might be able to help you...and definitely let me know when you pass your exam! What program did you go through?!!
Club Pilates
1 person likes this.
Thank you Amy, its so good to bring it all back to basics sometimes, and just love the flow and design of class especially the start how it connects along the way to elephant etc which I find is one of the hardest in terms of having students understanding what the point of it is.
Thank you for this feedback Amba. I agree -- I love the basics and often do this type of session for myself. The work -- on all levels -- should feed us and leave us feeling revived and ready for what's to come our way!
I'm on the AeroPilates with springs and it would be great if you could provide guidance on those springs as some are tighter than the others, yellow in the center seems tightest and the outside blues are lighter.

Mark Hamilton
Great Fundamental class. Feeling the connection!! Best wishes.
Gail D
1 person likes this.
Great class! I learned a lot of what I should be feeling through various exercises. I do have a question. I have an arthritic big toe and find difficulty in bending it. Are there any alternatives or modifications I can do say for some when you need to bend your toes against the shoulder blocks?
Marchel A
Hi Gail D, try not bending the whole foot against the blocks, but if it is too difficult, it may be a good idea to skip that part of the exercise. 
Gail D thank you for taking class with me and I'm happy to hear you learned a lot from it.  In regard to your question about the big toe, and thank you Marchel A for also chiming in, rather than skipping that part of the exercise, let's find a way to make it successful.  I have a bunion so I understand the challenge in bending at that first big toe joint.  Don't skip it -- find a way to make it work!  Place a small item in between the big toe and 2nd to (a cotton ball or two - make the space stretch), and reach through the heel when pushing the carriage.  Heel reaching may take pressure off the big toe joint and will absolutely connect you to the posterior chain of the body.  Happy to help further, just let me know

31-39 of 39

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin