The 'It' Factor<br>John Garey<br>Tutorial 2767

The 'It' Factor
John Garey
Tutorial 2767

Watch this Tutorial
Thank you for inspiring me!!
Thank you so much very inspiring and spot on. I agree that all instructors should listen to this tutorial. Where do I fine your book on the "it" factor?
Lynette Allen ~ I'm glad you enjoyed this tutorial! John's e-book is linked at the bottom of the description. I hope you enjoy that as well!
Amazing advice that never goes out of style.
Thanks John..this was a great tutorial.
Hi John Garey ! Thank you for sharing the IT factor with me. I am in training to be a Pilates instructor and found your talk to be inspiring, a great guide as I build my classes, and as I discover my instructor voice. I am keeping it in my faves to return to again and again. Your excitement and passion are contagious! Keep doing all the good you do! Best wishes - Laura
Really inspiring! Thanks John
Even though this video is two years-old IT still has tremendous value!  I believe I'm a good instructor working to be great.  Intuitively, I believe I've been implementing these principles into my practice.  Your expertise and video simply impowers me to believe in myself.  Thank you John.
Lina S
What a great motivational lesson! Thank you so much. I'll apply it in my Summer session classes.

I was curious to read your e-book. However, I've got the following error and I'm wondering if I can access it with another link:
Application error 

An error occurred in the application and your page could not be served. If you are the application owner, check your logs for details. ...

Blaire O
Love this, thank you!
31-40 of 51

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin