Hygiene Mat Program<br>Jonathan Oldham<br>Class 2821

Hygiene Mat Program
Jonathan Oldham
Class 2821

Watch this Class
Really needed this today, funny as wanted to do some mobility and stability work so this was perfect thanks Jonathan really next sequence and will be doing this again
Wonderful class!
My hips feel
Amazing. Thank you very much.
Teresa Soto
I really needed this today! Great exercise! Thank you
Hey, Jonathan, - this makes my hips and ribs feel great! Percussive breathing feels silly in the beginning when you are not used to it, but it is such a good way to have the breath in focus all the time. AND it adds the rhythm that also brings out the dancer in me! You have inspired me to have a more dynamic day! Thank you, that was fun!
I love this class.Thank you!
1 person likes this.
Would like more no flexion workouts for the population I teach who are yet so demanding and like to feel they work hard at each class. Will add this into my theme of hips over the next few weeks
Wonderful 30 min class. . . Thank you
what a great teacher you are, Jonathan. Recovering from illness and needed something gentle, but not easy!
I loved this class Jonathan and I was surprised when I pressed down on my head to feel my body give in my lumbar/sacral area. I loved some of the other nuances to familiar exercises - will go and check out your other classes x thank you
Some lovely ideas for those stiff thoracic spines. Thank you.
1-10 of 32

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin