Body Activation Series<br>Tom McCook<br>Tutorial 2825

Body Activation Series
Tom McCook
Tutorial 2825

Watch this Tutorial
2 people like this.
very useful. Thank you!
2 people like this.
Oooooohhhh, yes!!!! Thank you so much, very helpful!!!!!
1 person likes this.
Hi Tom! Very good program - I'l add it to my "Pauseübungen" at school :)! Merry X-Mas??
Excellent, thank you for sharing. Full of information and extremely useful .
Lina S
Thank you for your sound advice. It's good to be able to feel the action of each muscle. The stretches felt so good!
Thank you! So much good information! Simple, but sooooo good!
Loved this. Feels so good, even with my curent pain and limited movement. Don't want to overdo so I'll wait till tomorrow to do it again.
Thanks Tom, that was 20 mins packed full of useful info, some great moves for body awareness, to help clients understand where muscles are and feel what they are meant to do
Love this tutorial. I have a couple of questions: on the exercises against the wall, if the person cannot keep the head against it because of the posture, would be helpful to put a pillow/something to reduce that gap? And in the shoulder stretch if I keep my arm straight I mostly feel the nerves (maybe also because I have cervical stenosis), in the moment I bend a little the elbow, I don't feel anymore the nerves stretch, my question is: better keep a slightly bend in the elbow? Thank you.
This a great body awareness video not only for clients but also for myself. Even though I do about 3 hours a week Pilates you don't realise how immobile your desk job makes you. So thank you
1-10 of 29

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin