Preparing for Inversions<br>Niedra Gabriel<br>Tutorial 2848

Preparing for Inversions
Niedra Gabriel
Tutorial 2848

Watch this Tutorial
Niedra Gabriel
thank you sunni - you are so sweet! we should probably take a bow?... you are making me laugh.
lifting those shoulders like in a real, true mermaid! Kara is wonderful to work with I can see. Thank you for this reaffirming tutorial. The first preparation for inversion in the basic work is Rolling Like a Balla and Elephant!
Niedra Gabriel
Thank you for your comment Colleen, so glad you enjoyed it and yes, Kara is fabulous to work with.
Fabulous tutorial. My wrists were beautifully coaxed into a new organization after they made it through the painful part.Such great information and cuing allowed me to do the chair pushups on my own successfully -for the first time!
Niedra Gabriel
I applaud you Laurie, you are making my day - I love hearing that students watching video's have break throughs in their own practices. Fabulous!
Becky C
1 person likes this.
Wonderful! I have been working towards my handstands and this has given me so many new tools to find success. Thank you!
Niedra Gabriel
Wonderful Becky, I am thrilled you enjoyed this - looking forward to meeting you upside down someday.
Wow just WOW! What a great ladder barrel workout.  2020 goal is to be able to do a hand stand. Niedra you gave me so much information so that I can break it down into small steps to strengthen myself . Bravo, Kara!!
Niedra Gabriel
You go Amy , please let me know how your hands stands progress in 2020. 
11-19 of 19

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin