Creative Mat Movements<br>Kathy Corey<br>Class 2855

Creative Mat Movements
Kathy Corey
Class 2855

Watch this Class
1 person likes this.
Something I noticed upon taking this class for the 2nd time was Kristi and Amy's avid attention and overall openess / eagerness to learn what apparently was new material for them as well. What good fortune for us to have THREE powerful and positive role models in this class.
CJ
Kathy Corey you look so beautiful and elegant true Pilate teacher. I love your classes, thanks a million, all the best during the holidays. best wishes, blanche Canada.
Grandissima!!
Ash
1 person likes this.
wow my body did not like that. So much spinal flexion. Minute 34 before we got any back extension with some shoulder bridge.
Amazing class! I felt so long and stretched out after this wonderful class! Thank you so much from Paris!
Thank you, Kathy.
From Slovakia, Viera
Liked the class and the flow but however not enough spinal extension. Needed to follow the class up with my own extension work
2 people like this.
Kathy, You are an outstanding and an astounding instructor! What beautiful cuing and execution of movement. It was nice to see Kristy and Amy being human, i.e., having some challenges with some of the movements. I enjoyed myself so much. It was fun to laugh, be challenged, and get a great workout! Thank you again. I love your classes!
Great class, thank you, Kathey. I felt so even afterwards inspite of my scolliosis. Greetings from Germany.
LOVE THE CLASS! Just curious, where did you learn that butterfly? I really love it, gonna use it in my class tomorrow morning!
11-20 of 30

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin