Thoracic Range of Motion<br>Juan Nieto<br>Class 2869

Thoracic Range of Motion
Juan Nieto
Class 2869

Watch this Class
1 person likes this.
Great cueing. My whole back feels relaxed and in alignment. My neck has more range of motion too. Best way to start the day! Thanks!!
1 person likes this.
Beautiful!! so fres and educativ
thank you very much.
1 person likes this.
Fabulous....really appreciate the detailed cueing thankyou
1 person likes this.
I've always been extremely limited with my own thoracic extension and this work felt great. Very well explained and demonstrated as well as good touch cuiing. Thank you!
3 people like this.
Wow, - really intense work! I watched the class first and then did it myself while listening and glancing at the display.. Even though nobody gave me the nice touch for proprioception - it worked a lot for me, and I think it already helped to imagine somebody would tap or push my back.. Very, very helpful and creative! Great class and amazing teacher!! Thank you!
1 person likes this.
Amazing Work!
AMAZING!!! I LOVE IT!!! BRAVO JUAN!!!!
1 person likes this.
Wow my thoracic spine feels so much longer and more mobile! Thank you! One question, for the deep squat, if heels lift up right at the end of the movement is that ok or is there a cue which would help keep the heels down when you get right into the deep squat?
Carolan A
4 people like this.
if i put my leg over someone..i'd be arrested..xo
Juan Nieto
Hi Nic, thanks for your comment. As you are hanging in the bar, let your body weight to drop your heels down. You can also move away from the tower bar so you have more room for your ankle dorsiflexion. Gradually you can move closer to the cadillac as you achieve more dorsiflexion.
1-10 of 31

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin