Athletic Wunda Chair<br>Sara Colquhoun<br>Class 2872

Athletic Wunda Chair
Sara Colquhoun
Class 2872

Watch this Class
1 person likes this.
refreshing WORKOUT TO WATCH A LITTLE DIFFERENT
1 person likes this.
Great class, so varying and challenging and funny! Lot of ideas! And I never have tried to cross the springs, great idea, I will do it!
1 person likes this.
love this!
Thank you everyone for your amazingly supportive comments! I absolutely loved filming this class with the ladies and there are some challenging exercises in here so I am glad you are all enjoying it!! xx
This was an awesome class! My clients loved it and I enjoyed teaching it! Thank you! I look forward to more of your work.
1 person likes this.
Wow, that was fantastic. I loved your cuing, it made some of the more challenging exercises flow beautifully. I will be repeating this one often!
"Hopefully they'll still love me after this workout."..... honey, Girl... we LOVE you! What a delightful, yet strengthening class! Thank you :)
OMG super challenging
1 person likes this.
Absolutely loved this workout even if I couldn't do it as easily as the beautiful ladies demonstrating! Loved your cue about not engaging the pecs when flexing forward with hands behind head, and loved the 2nd position footwork which included an upper spine extension. Excellent!
great explanations about what should happen in the body.
11-20 of 29

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin