Athletic Wunda Chair<br>Sara Colquhoun<br>Class 2872

Athletic Wunda Chair
Sara Colquhoun
Class 2872

Watch this Class
Wonderful!!! Challenging but I will be back!
Fantastic Sara loved loved loved this class!!!
Anna G
Thank you very much Sara ! You are awesome! Your teaching is wonderful!
Did this class again. Due to time constraints I had to split the class up between 2 days. I still felt the effects! Thank You Sara Colquhoun hope you are doing well and also hope to see you back soon!
Santa brought me a Stabilty Chair this Christmas so I’m exploring chair classes. This one is particular is amazing for someone ready for the physical challenge and endurance. Sara’s cues are so on point that I can really concentrate on my shape and not feel compelled to watch the iPad. Will be coming back to this class often.
Love this challenging class! Thanks Sarah!
The side pike was no joke I like the way you had us externally rotate the outside leg - I also really liked the warm up and the wide leg footwork with extension and flexion of upper spine 
Been coming back to this class for a few years and during the pandemic I fell out of a routine & boy I love this class! Your instructions are so great and the mix of mat/ ball/ chair is well balanced. I loved the mountain climbers and planks it was hard to lift the pedal when it used to be a breeze... it’s safe to say my arms are toast. I will do this more often!
Cheryl Z
warm up with ball and cueing excellent really enjoyed the mountain climber sequence at the end
21-29 of 29

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin