Strong and Athletic Mat<br>John Garey<br>Class 2874

Strong and Athletic Mat
John Garey
Class 2874

Watch this Class
Awesome class! So grateful to have John Garry teaching on Pilates Anytime!
Fabulous class! Thank you! :)
Hi John! Thank you for such a fun and challenging class! Love your energy and your cuing style - so concise, to the point, and on the money to feel that burn! This is one for the faves!!!
Not often a fan of Matwork, but this was fun and challenging!
I worked out AND had a good time! John, thanks for your humor and precise cueing. I had such a good time in class with you. The time flew by!
Wow love this , so inspiring Julie Doidge
Maryam
WoW, the time passed so fast for me.
Thank you for the class and your positive energy. I love your cuing style.

Love and hug from Bangkok.
Hi - every time i watch a video the past week after a few minutes this happens (see image). I normally restart and the same thing happens.

Help! :(

Sean ~ I'm sorry you are having trouble with our videos! I have not seen this error before, so I am not sure what is causing the problem. I recommend checking to make sure your Flash Player has been updated, as this can sometimes cause issues with streaming. You may also want to try a different browser. We find that Firefox works great, as well as Safari and Chrome. If you continue to have trouble, please email us at contact@pilatesanytime.com.
Such an awesome workout!! John Garey is the best!! So motivating and fun. Always looking for new and challenging moves with props for my class... Pilates with Props!!
21-30 of 69

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin