Leg to Abdominal Connection<br>Carrie Pages<br>Class 2894

Leg to Abdominal Connection
Carrie Pages
Class 2894

Watch this Class
Great class! I look forward to more of your classes!
Kathy P
1 person likes this.
Great class Carrie! How do the springs compare to a Balanced Body Reformer?
Thank you, Carrie. Your voice pitch, cadence and inflection lands so wonderfully in my ears, and your teaching stance is lovely throughout.
I liked how you were truly teaching and connecting with your student--a real session unfolding before my eyes, with just enough situational awareness of the audience to help us understand your box placement and other small things from time to time.
I particularly liked the way you used the common thread of abs-feet throughout the workout to create continuity in cueing and deepening of the core connection. I also enojoyed the classical order with your added variations to add interest and fun! Be well, and thank you for being your best YOU and sharing it!
Thank you so much for the kind comments! I'm so happy everyone is enjoying the workout and your feedback is so important to me.

Kathy Proietti: The Gratz reformers have 4 or 5 springs that are all the same spring tension. I'm not very familiar with BB. I use Peak but would say the the Gratz springs are as heavy (maybe a bit heavier) than my heaviest Peak spring. I hope this helps!

Nancy Sanchez: Thank you for your very thorough review of my class. I really appreciate it and I'm truly flattered.
1 person likes this.
Brilliant class! Thank you so much, Carrie!
1 person likes this.
Loved those pikes at the end!
Congratulations on your first class Carrie on Pilates Anytime. Your cueing is the difference between a good instructor and a great instructor. Loved hearing that Southern accent too. Next time throw in a y'all for fun! Thanks for your contribution and dedication to the Pilates community.
Lucie Bécus
Very fun, challenging and inventive - loved it :)
1 person likes this.
Thank you so mutch Carrie. Great cuing and new ideas for us.Looking foreward for more from you.Welcome to PA
Fun class! I love how natural you are. Really enjoyed the footwork cues ??
11-20 of 64

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin