Leg to Abdominal Connection<br>Carrie Pages<br>Class 2894

Leg to Abdominal Connection
Carrie Pages
Class 2894

Watch this Class
Kim W
5 people like this.
Love love love stomach massage with the box! Will use this with my classes and clients, because it makes the exercise accessible, and helps connect all the important aspects. Also appreciated short box facing the carriage with springs as feedback for the belly. Another hard concept for people to get.
And I love how you said "You're cooked!" at the end! I say that in classes all the time, and thought it was just me being weird. Looks like I'm in good company.
And for the record, there is NOTHING level 1 about ANY of this. Especially using Gratz springs.
1 person likes this.
Kathy ~ We have a blog post that will help you determine how to adjust your springs for this class. I hope it helps!
1 person likes this.
Wonderful class! Loved the fresh ideas and great cues. Can't wait to see more from you Carrie!
Tanya E
1 person likes this.
I used your footwork, 100's and reverse short box from this video in my group classes (and with a private client today) and they all LOVED it! The connection through the feet to the lower abdominals is incredibly powerful. And an additional aside... your teaching style, tone of voice and engaging personality are perfectly warm/inviting/invigorating. Just like I thought they would be! :)
1 person likes this.
Really loved this class. Especially the more advanced cueing! I'm about to take it for the second time!
1 person likes this.
Carrie! This was a fabulous class! My body feels great and the pike at the end was a very yummy challenge for me! Thank you :))
Crystal B
2 people like this.
Nice job!! I loved the friendly demeanor with Meredith. Plus, I learned a few tips from your great cueing. Looking forward to more.
nice
1 person likes this.
❤️ your energy and creativity
1 person likes this.
I really enjoyed this class! I have Gratz equipment and most of the classes done here on PA are done on BB which can sometimes be hard to convert to Gratz, it was fun to see the variations of classical exercises done on classical equipment as most classes here done on Gratz are pretty straight forward classical. Bring me more of this!!!
21-30 of 64

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin