Leg to Abdominal Connection<br>Carrie Pages<br>Class 2894

Leg to Abdominal Connection
Carrie Pages
Class 2894

Watch this Class
1 person likes this.
Super fun class Carrie! I love your cuing and preps with the feet prior to performing the exercise. The connection I got from that was awesome! Also, the cue of pulling the box in first on the pike into plank was wonderful! Looking forward to more classes from you!
1 person likes this.
The devil is in the details! I see exactly why you won the competition. You are an instructor I would seek out, Your cueing and knowing exactly what you want out of each exercise is remarkable!
1 person likes this.
So fun to finally take a class🙃🙌
1 person likes this.
I liked the different ways you did some things like 100's and pike at the end. I also liked the way you gave really detailed directions and had lots of moves that you held in place to get Meredith (and us) to focus there. Thanks!
Michele M
1 person likes this.
Fun class, definitely innovative approach to this practice. Thank you Carrie!! Congratulations:)
1 person likes this.
Great job Carrie!
1 person likes this.
Great class thanks Carrie! Love the feet to abdominal connection cues and the short box variations with feet on carriage.
Theresa L
1 person likes this.
More Carrie Pages classes please! Love the cues and enjoyed the class, thanks
Hi everyone! I just want to say thank you again for all of your kind comments and helpful feedback. You guys are awesome!
1 person likes this.
Loved the workout. The tree was great. Just got a bit annoyed with your clicking fingers - less of this please! Looking forward to the next one
31-40 of 64

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin