Leg to Abdominal Connection<br>Carrie Pages<br>Class 2894

Leg to Abdominal Connection
Carrie Pages
Class 2894

Watch this Class
2 people like this.
Finally had a moment to myself and actually participate and do your class. Thank you so much, it felt good. I know I should embellish more but I think you understand. My body is warm from the inside out. As a result of practicing daily, my body is strong, flexible and purrs along in homeostasis! Can you come back? Hope so, again, thank you!
1 person likes this.
I really enjoyed this class and look forward to using it this week with my students. Your tone of voice is very inviting, I felt like I was in the session with you. Congratulations, my dear! I look forward to more!
1 person likes this.
Want more👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻
2 people like this.
This was a fabulous class - all the little extra details and nuances made such a difference - I loved it all and cant wait to do more- thanks so much,Carrie - you are a super pilates expert teacher!
1 person likes this.
Good class and good teaching. Thank you :)
1 person likes this.
Simple elegant work and cueing. I'm sure it's a pleasure working with someone as lovely, focused and beautiful as Meredith. Both of you work well together and look forward to seeing more..thanks!!
1 person likes this.
What a great class! I love Carries style of teaching. It was very challenging.
1 person likes this.
I stopped this workout halfway thru. Instructor talks a lot, I prefer to workout without volumes of unnecessary commentary. There are a number of edits where some of the commentary was edited out, but twice the edits removed spring settings. Finally, there were at least two exercises that don't work on my Stott reformer. I quit when I hit the second - a short box modification.
Awesome classes, great cueing as always! You are awesome girl! ❤️ Can't wait to see more!
That was really nice. You are a lovely teacher, detailed cueing and great energy. I really hope you return to PA with more. Thank you
51-60 of 64

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin