Tight Hamstring Modification<br>Monica Wilson<br>Class 2897

Tight Hamstring Modification
Monica Wilson
Class 2897

Watch this Class
1 person likes this.
Thank you, always love your clear instructions!
Susan B
Excellent !! Thank you, Monica. I love all of your classes. You explain things soooo well !!!
Very nice work for an advanced student, like myself, who has suddenly gotten very stiff. Thank you!
Thank you so much Monica. Just recovering from a bad illness and have lost all my flexibility. This really gave me hope. Wonderful.
That was good. Thank you.
Loved it as I was just looking to stretch hamstrings when I found this!
Monica Wilson
So pleases y'all enjoyed this class! Please let me know if there is anything you would like to see more of:) Monica
Susan B
2 people like this.
Well... since you asked...... LOL

I would love a .... Level 2 to Level 2 1/2 .... Mat class ... at a deliberate pace.... that follows the Classical Pilates exercises from start to finish.

I need a "deliberate pace" because I'm getting older. I have no problem doing the exercises, I just can't do them as quickly as I used to.

I would love to have a nice 40 minute classical routine that could be my basic every day "go to" class.

Perhaps you have already done one. If so, please let me know which class it is. Thank you !!!
Monica Wilson
Hi Susan, I will do a little look into it but to offer a quick reply, tryclass 2846:)
Susan B
Thanks Monica. Class 2846 looks good. I had it in my queue, but hadn't watched it yet. I just watched the first half and so far... it looks great. I'll give it a try. Thanks !!!
1-10 of 20

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin