Class 2917

Watch this Class
iOS
iOS
1 person likes this.
♥️
iOS Thank you!

1 person likes this.
Thank you Amy. This has been my go to whenever I'm tight, short sweet & does the trick!

1 person likes this.
Went back to this today as my body is sore and needed gentle movement and the mental exercise here, as you said reminding  myself to be thankful for having the control of my body to move and enjoy the movement….thank you! 
Thank you for this Amy, after a week in bed with a chest infection, I needed some gentle movement to get me back to feeling alive again. Lovely movement to music, would love some more of these restorative classes. 
Joanne B Kerry H Julia L thank you all so much.  I truly enjoy offering more restorative classes here on PA -- as well as all the others.  I know, deep in my soul, that we all need the slowing down, the tenderness of a calm movement experience.  Thanks for being here with me.
Kristina C
Amy always makes me feel better when I'm having a tough day. This is just what I needed this morning. Thank you!
Hi Amy, I currently have the flu, so I have been sitting/lying for the past 5 days without any movement. This was such a gentle way of waking up my body and reminding me that even the gentlest movement feels good.
101-108 of 108

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin