Biotensegrity Wunda Chair<br>Elizabeth Larkam<br>Class 2945

Biotensegrity Wunda Chair
Elizabeth Larkam
Class 2945

Watch this Class
1 person likes this.
Love it Elizabeth, very functional for my sportsmen, the subtleties in the work will make them think :)
1 person likes this.
Wonderfully creative and fun class- and some wonderful gems of wisdom as always!
As always, super thorough and inspiring! Love the shout out to JCW!
Awesome class! Love all of the rotation, thanks Elizabeth!
1 person likes this.
This is totally awesome . The horseback position foot work with rotation was so challenging and creative! I love her classes but have a hard time recreating the sequences to teach them because the cueing is complex - what a master! Also making connection into the posterior oblique system was very helpful and healing for my body 👍
Tahmour B
This is, as always so great. Has anyone played with making this more suitable for older clients / clients who can't kneel? Wondering if they did a version of the first rotation sitting on a chair or Fitball... has anyone played? Idea's?  Obviously Thank again Elizabeth and Norris. 
Good ideas Tahmour! In mat work I use the Oov or the Balansit to cushion the knee/shin. I think these would be too unstable atop the Chair. For a sitting platform I prefer a Balansit on a rotator disc with no resistance..

11-17 of 17

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin