Fascia-Focused Mat<br>Elizabeth Larkam<br>Class 2946

Fascia-Focused Mat
Elizabeth Larkam
Class 2946

Watch this Class
thanks Elizabeth, it has been a pleasure to be your student for the past 24 years and so awesome to see you always reinventing yourself, you inspire!
I found this class fascinating how the tongue movements guided pelvic stability.
Wow this is amazing and going into my favorites.
I will be watching this over and over.
Elizabeth is truly brilliant,thank you!
Kimberley Michelle
Continue to inspire! Thank you.
This was my first introduction to thinking about the neural myofascial system and I was fascinated. It really makes sense. I hope to incorporate this awareness in all my workouts - will probably be thinking about my tongue even in yoga Top notch, and will look forward to learning more!
Wonderful class! Learned so much!! Look forward to more classes.
Thank you for your enthusiastic comments. I'm so appreciative. Huge gratitude to the phenomenal Pilates Anytime team for creating the camera angles and split screen editing that make this detailed class easy to follow. Zoya of San Francisco is the Russian unitard designer extraordinaire. This is the third year Zoya has created my unique collection of unitards. Look for her other designs in my 2015, 2016, and now 2017 classes on the Reformer, Chair, 2 Rollers and Oov.
My daughter said that you are like a piece of modern art in your unitard! Thank you, my back had a kink, now it is gone.
Nice to see you again, Elizabeth. I am reminded of a gorgeous, unique butterfly with your stunning outfit.. Thank you for your explanations of the anatomy you are addressing. Such beautiful control in your movements, JHP would be proud! and Dear Pilates Anytime, the overhead camera angle is a great addition!!
Elizabeth, your class was so full of new information and new concepts, i had to listen to it couple of times, and i am not finished??thanks from the Netherlands
11-20 of 41

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin