Fascia-Focused Oov<br>Elizabeth Larkam<br>Class 2948

Fascia-Focused Oov
Elizabeth Larkam
Class 2948

Watch this Class
2 people like this.
Elizabeth, having worked on the OOv myself, I can appreciate how difficult it is to talk and demonstrate simultaneously making the ending sequence look so easy. The last series would be excellent for any rotational or balance based sport. You reminded me of a surfer! I would love to create a whole sequence for foot correction on the OOv. Hours of fun to get your Groove on the OOv.
Susan B
I have just ordered an Oov. As soon as it arrives, I'll be trying this class. I have watched it twice and think I'm going to really enjoy it !!!
1 person likes this.
Fantastic session Elisabeth, thank you! It has given me some good ideas to include for a client of mine that has scoliosis.
It would be really awesome to see a workshop/tutorial using the Oov specifically for scoliosis clients - please!!
Thank you so much for your enthusiasm and comments. The courses Daniel has designed for the Oov that are taught by his education program in conjunction with Polestar are the place to find specific Oov applications including those for feet, standing balance and scoliosis. The Oov is a transformative, versatile movement tool.
Ann S
That chinches it...I need an oov! Creative and fun as usual, love your workouts. Thanks so much Elizabeth.
1 person likes this.
Just received my Oov yesterday! This class really helped me learn how to use it. Please please make more Oov videos!!!
Loved all the fascial and rotational work! Thank you Elizabeth!
❤❤😄❤😄❤
Wonderful sling and fascia work as always. Thank you for your humor and many years of experience. Very creative and the body feels ready for the day. 🙏❤
Thank you Elizabeth for this great Oov sequence. Your Zen teaching voice creates an ambience during the challenging segments that helped me -- for a brief second! -- find the neural pathways the Oov can cultivate.
1-10 of 36

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin