Fascia-Focused Oov<br>Elizabeth Larkam<br>Class 2948

Fascia-Focused Oov
Elizabeth Larkam
Class 2948

Watch this Class
Sue G
I just wanted to say how beautiful you are EElizabeth Larkam
Thank you Sue. I love your Pilates Anytime bio. Pleasurable movement brings beauty from the inside out. Daniel Vladeta will teach Oov courses in London in mid July. Perhaps this will be convenient for you? Check with Polestar and Sissel for details.
Elizabeth, - as always: your classes are full of new experiences, grace and humor! Such a perfect combination! And since you can´t help being a fantastic Pilates-Teacher we get some cues that I am missing with Daniel.. Please, please: more!!! I now have an oov and think everybody should have one! It is such a different feeling and happening as on the foam roller! Thanks and love, Silke
Tahmour B
That was great. Very interesting. I found the star pulled my hip flexor/ low back if i kept my foot on the ground. So much information. Wouldve been better to watch pause try rather than do. Thanks elizabeth
I just received my Oov yesterday. This workout was perfect for me especially the thoracic rotation. I have a lumbar fusion L3 through L5 with a slight scoliosis in the thoracic region this felt so good for correction. I will deathly be a repeat customer for this one. Thank yo
You mention a video by Phillip Beech on the foot pad pressure sensors. I looked for it, searching by his name but was unable to find it. Can you help? Great video, would love to see more.
Pam, I learned the term Foot Pad Pressure Sensors from the book published by Handspring titled Energetic Kinesiology. I learned both from that source as well as from the book by Phillip Beach titled Muscles and Meridians (Elsevier) that information from the soles of the feet contributes to fine tuning motor control of the vulnerable segments of the lumbar spine.
Nice day, Elisabeth,
I have practiced your classes and classes of Daniel V. I took part in his workshop in Bratislava. Now I am looking forward to your book and the work with it and Pilates Anytime. Elisabeth, please, what size is your Oov in THIS class? It seemed as size M or L. My Oov is size M, I am 160 cm/70kg, age 61. I don´t have any special problems and work out pilates daily (on the mat, and reformer) for many years. What size would be right for me for your class?
Thank you. Viera
It was not easy to buy your book in Slovakia.
1 person likes this.
I always try to remember to do this video after a session of acupuncture, chiropractic care or deep tissue massage. Then a hot bath with epsom salt.
You have a book on the oov? Can I buy it directly from you or through Pilates anytime?
11-20 of 36

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin