Fascia-Focused Oov<br>Elizabeth Larkam<br>Class 2948

Fascia-Focused Oov
Elizabeth Larkam
Class 2948

Watch this Class
Amy Amy, my Book ‘Fascia in Motion’ is not specifically about the Oov, although it does mention the Oov. The publisher, Handspring Publishing in Scotland offers the best price when you sign up for their enews letter.
Viera Viera, I use a large Oov in this class. Your Medium Oov will serve you very well in this class.Thank You very much for your support of my book. All best to you
Fabulous! Thanks for that creative Oov session.
Donna
Thank you Elizabeth for a great sequence. I feel fantastic after that, just what my body needed 😊
Hi Elizabeth Larkam
I have being suffering SIJ and tight lumbar and sacrum . I have just completed this short ooo workout and all of a sudden free so free through my lumbar I'm smiling after 3 days of pain. I am a pilates teacher myself and would me hesitated to give to any clients with SIJ pain. But definitely as a post exercise program to help strengthen and release. What are your opinion on this?

Luana
1 person likes this.
I’ve done a little Feldenkrais and a lot of Pilates, and this beautifully thought-out session seems to incorporate both disciplines. I can’t wait to try it out myself. Thank you, Elizabeth.
Genevieve F
1 person likes this.
I love this workout. I want to do it everyday!
Thank you Genevieve. Feel free to enjoy this Oov sequence everyday. It will support all the other activities you practice. You could also try my Oov class #4013. 
Cynthia G
1 person likes this.
Thanks for giving us of your knowledge and expanding my ideas of the Oov.  So appreciated.  Lots of gentle ,firm work ahead for me with this workout
Eimear G
1 person likes this.
Great moves and cues, 'knee in the groove of the Oov', love it! I have three Oovs and have struggled to make clients comfortable using them (when I could, before lockdown);  even lying on them can be so challenging for stiff bodies. This gives me hope! Thanks!
21-30 of 36

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin