Traditional Fletcher Class<br>Kyria Sabin<br>Class 2958

Traditional Fletcher Class
Kyria Sabin
Class 2958

Watch this Class
You know it's good teacher when you can follow on your phone and not have to look every two seconds cause the cues are clear thanks!
Ash
This sounds too ridiculous to even try!!
Michael Mary S
Loved this class. Kyria's manner is so soothing and her instructions are concise and easy to follow. I also liked the progression in many of the movements.
2 people like this.
I tried this without any idea yet of the Fletcher method, and will for sure find the PA segment on it. I appreciate the progressions which gave me a deeper focus on the basic exercises. Kyria's teaching is so elegant! That in itself made this class worthwhile.
2 people like this.
Doing this again after Kyria's tutorial on percussive breathing definitely helps integrate the ideas. This class is valuable and is opening up new concepts to me. Thank you.
Kyria Sabin
Thank you, Brian, for taking the time to learn more about the Fletcher approach to breath. It can be a powerful tool to deepen the experience and results of the movement.
1 person likes this.
Done two times now and really like the deliberate pace and this style of breathing helps with the movements.
1 person likes this.
I really enjoyed this class! It was challenging but accessible. I would love to see more Fletcher videos on Pilates Anytime!
1 person likes this.
Really beautiful tone of voice and effective cues to enhance and heighten mind body connection. The Breathwork and intro breathwork link was very informative.. Beautiful pace to allow more feel for the movement. Thankyou so much Kyria!
1 person likes this.
I love the breathwork!!
11-20 of 34

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin