Strength and Balance Mat<br>Layla Khashoggi<br>Class 296

Strength and Balance Mat
Layla Khashoggi
Class 296

Watch this Class
Wonderful queuing and instruction! Nice to work arms for a change. Yes, our arms do have a core!
Hi Terri!
I'm very happy you liked the workout. We do forget arms too often... and they can be incorporated into so many series, we just need to think about adding them in whenever appropriate! Keep it up
Outstanding class. Loved the upper body work!
TOUGH!!!! wow, thanks for the great class. I have just joined Pilates Anytime, can't believe I have been missing out all this time, where have I been!!! Thx
Sherry - Yeah! Someone who loves upper body work too! Come back and do it again! Glad you liked it
Tracy- Welcome to PA! You're not late... we've only been around a year, and getting better all the time. You will have fun exploring what's here, as well as what's to come. Enjoy!
Thanks Layla! It's amazing how heavy 3 pound weights can feel!
Glad you liked it, Annie. I think we all learned here that everything is relative... it all depends on WHAT you DO with the 3 pound weights! The small can be mighty
Humbling! lol I started out with 5 lb weights and then went to the kitchen to look for some 16 oz cans instead. Guess I sold my small weights a bit too soon.... This is my first day back in US after a few long flights and then a welcome back 20 miles bike ride....
Figured I better thank you today...tomorrow when I try to sit I might not feel so grateful.
Funny Joni! Welcome home!
I hope any soreness is a distant memory. Nothing like hitting it hard the first day back! Hope you try this again soon... with a reasonable weight! Welcome back to the U S of A
21-30 of 59

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin