Mat Workout<br>Brent Anderson<br>Class 2965

Mat Workout
Brent Anderson
Class 2965

Watch this Class
1 person likes this.
I absolutely loved this episode. Thank you!
Maartje V
1 person likes this.
It's a shame my daughter just woke up from her nap, so I'll have to pause. What an inspirational class, I can't wait to continue later!
1 person likes this.
Love the play of tempo and load. Definitely looking forward to more practice, especially the partner swarming. Thanks, Brent!
Hi Brent! I feel great after this class, thank you! Can you tell me another word for load? The partner practice reminds me of my teaching at school. It's so good to know, that somebody does it too! Bye - hope for more! Please at the chair! Greetings from 🇦🇹
Ewa
Always so inspiring! Thank You
This instructor is so smart and his queueing is supberp. You cant do this class without a partner.
Thank you all for your feedback. Please feel free to share with your friends so they can experience as well. B
Hello Eva, load can also be considered a force that passes through the body. Gravity for example loads the body. In standing it is an axial load we receive from gravity or in other words the force of gravity pushing down on our body. When we lift heavy objects it too increases the load. As the load increases the range of motion and velocity should inversely decrease to minimize unwanted movement or harmful movement. This occurs naturally in the human body.
I love Polestar. Such a nice way to learn about what my body can do rather than just pushing it into an exercise. Thanks Brent! When ya coming to Charleston??? We need Polestar here! :)
HI Marta, thanks for the kind words. We will be having some events in the end of August beginning of September. I will be teaching some workshops in the state north of you. Chapel Hill! We would love to be in Charleston. Let's talk :)
1-10 of 14

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin