Optimize Your Home Practice<br>Brent Anderson<br>Tutorial 2967

Optimize Your Home Practice
Brent Anderson
Tutorial 2967

Watch this Tutorial
Thank you Brent! Your words and your classes are always so inspiring!!
I love this! And this is why I practice Pilates and find joy in training others and sharing this beautiful movement. Thank you Brent, for saying this so well!:)
Thank you so much, Brent, for these words. So beautiful and inspiring, as always. Pilatesanytime is one of the best things in this world.
Jane S
I'm trying to live more of my life in the now, it's not easy, it takes practice but this explains exactly why I feel so energized and good after a Pilates class and probably why i'm obsessed with it!
Thank you Brent for this wonderful reminder, it is so easy to get caught up with life. Sometimes even as an instructor that singleness of thought gets forgotten. Also, a big thank you to PA!
1 person likes this.
This is why I fell in love with pilates 12years ago. The awareness and the beauty of the movements. "Return to life"
I am touched by all of your comments. It is your feedback that helps me to be a better student and teacher. I, as always, am so thankful to the PA group. They are all so amazing and so full of integrity. I love working with them and with you.
AnnS
I've taken many of your classes online, Brent, and am grateful for your skill and wisdom as a teacher. This is an inspiring reminder of what to keep in mind when I sometimes lose my focus on the importance of moving every day. Thank you so much.
I absolutely loved this video. Thank you
Powerful!
1-10 of 19

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin