Am I Doing It Right?<br>Brent Anderson<br>Tutorial 2968

Am I Doing It Right?
Brent Anderson
Tutorial 2968

Watch this Tutorial
3 people like this.
That was great! Loved hearing about the mind-body connection because to me that is key. I have a client who just cannot "connect" and I do believe she has suffered some abuse in the past. My goal is to practice the online classes more than once. It's so hard because there are so many good ones!
Ewa
1 person likes this.
You're amazing!! Thank You so much!!
Fantastic!!!
Profound! You are truly enlightened. Thank you for the inspiration.
Thank you! I love the idea with the camera!
Watching yourself on video is a big reality check!! =)
I catch myself all the time on video and see where I need to make additional corrections with alignment and carriage. Let's keep refining our awareness. Successful Movement Experiences without pain
Michael Mary S
Loved how you stressed the importance of repetition so your body can begin to anticipate the movement.
Silvie S
I also love the mind connection and can't agree more that is the key to efficiency of anything 👌Thank you for putting it out there in terms of meditation and that is the one of the most oldest systems we some times forgetting to add to our lives as it is the big part of our lives and how we present ourselves . Thank you
thank you Brent. This is perfect advice for me right now. Wish I could share it with my students!
1-10 of 20

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin