Working with Knees<br>Amy Taylor Alpers<br>Tutorial 2982

Working with Knees
Amy Taylor Alpers
Tutorial 2982

Watch this Tutorial
2 people like this.
Excellent learning tool once again. Amy I am wondering about clients who are heavy, causing any disc cushioning to gone, and needing a brace. Do you try these same exercises?
4 people like this.
Amazing intuitive knowledge of knee mechanics!
I will be rethinking your information forever, as an active lifestyle requires longevity of our knees.
2 people like this.
Thank you, thank you, Amy. So many of my clients have knee issues exacerbated by cobblestones. You have given me new eyes to see with. Always gracias!!
2 people like this.
This was really helpful to me Amy! I will implement these tomorrow. I am working with two different clients, one who has had a knee replacement (20 months new), with slight drop foot, and another who has nerve damage from a car accident from her hip and knee affecting nerves to the foot. She has extreme drop foot and dorsiflexion at the ankle is non existent, however I have been able to discover minimal toe dorsiflexion. She is very thin and little muscle strength. Any suggestions you would have are greatly appreciated.
Katherine D
Thank you Amy, great reminders and details of the hip, knee, ankle, foot mechanics. Makes me inspired to hear your voice explain this in such detail again.
Thank you so much Amy! Very good explanation!
2 people like this.
Amy! I see you many times a week and I am ever inspired and excited by your ability to convey what you see inhibiting a body and how to use Pilates to return to life! Off to my studio to do the work newly invigorated ❤️❤️❤️
Hi Amy! I've been working with this all week: With myself as well as clients. My knee was actually really acting up and was having trouble with stairs. All good now as are my knee clients
As always, your tutorials are very important and informative!:))
Patty Hafen
1 person likes this.
Thank you for this invaluable information. I look forward to working on this myself tomorrow and then on to my clients.
1 person likes this.
I blew out my knee 13 years ago and used Pilates to rehab....spent 6 months on crutches unable to walk ..now it is better than ever so I can really appreciate the fine tuning....
1-10 of 17

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin