Full Range Mat<br>Amy Taylor Alpers<br>Class 2984

Full Range Mat
Amy Taylor Alpers
Class 2984

Watch this Class

I never like to see an Instructor sitting when Teaching the matwork of Joe Pilates.
Why not get on a mat and demonstrate the movements that you seek to inspire others!
Disappointing.
1 person likes this.
wow, this class just brought a completely new insight to practice for me, it feels so much nicer to just allow the movement to happen rather than lengthening so much, I love it, thank you
1 person likes this.
I would love to know how each of the participants felt about this class, compared to their usual workout.
1 person likes this.
What an amazing class. I've been "away" from pilates for a month (yikes!), constantly thinking about lengthening and stretching.. thinking... well might be more accurate to say concerned! I've been worrying about my muscles since I've lost a bit mass, which made me conchs Atlanta focusing on "working" and contracting in every exercise I have been doing. Which as you might already know led to tension! With your genuine guidance and cueing on the organs you send me in another direction, and actually had me get down and deep into my body and out of my head, and what do you know.... all of the sudden I finally got to the core of the core work in abs series! Have never thought about NOT stretching the hamstrings in single leg stretch. And gosh it made a difference. This is a go-to-class for sure, and as Amy Havens said... I wanna go for a round 2.0 right away ;o thank you Amy :)
1 person likes this.
After spending two days working on a computer, this class was a blessing. It undid in 43 minutes about 12 hours of hunching. I feel wrung out in the best way. Thank you!
Kimberley Michelle
love love love this. yes!
1 person likes this.
I agree with other comments here. I loved this class with its attention on just doing the movement and letting the range of motion come naturally. I've been thinking a lot about extending my body's range lately but have a new perspective that maybe attacking each limitation directly with more stretching and lengthening isn't the best way to get there over time. Thanks Amy for this perspective and a shout out to Pilates Anytime for getting so many smart, skilled educators in one place.
Excellent, detailed and well instructed for understanding.
COMPLETELY RE-INSPIRED!!!
Totally annoying. Had to stop the video. Was overkill on the flexing of the ankles. Class definitely too chatty and not enough work
11-20 of 35

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin