HIIT Reformer Fusion 2<br>Courtney Miller<br>Class 2986

HIIT Reformer Fusion 2
Courtney Miller
Class 2986

Watch this Class
1 person likes this.
Hi Courtney
I love all of your videos and the new HIIT ones are amazing! You are by far my favorite instructor on pilates anytime and I feel so great after your workouts. I'm not sure if it's just me but the new HIIT video repeated itself for the first flow and then cut out early at the end for the stretches?
1 person likes this.
Omg. Amazing. Kicked my butt as always. Can't wait for #3 :))
1 person likes this.
Gretchen ~ I'm sorry this class stopped for you. I recommend trying a different browser as it may work better for you. We find that Firefox generally works very well. If you continue to have trouble after trying this, please email us at contact@pilatesanytime.com. I hope you enjoyed this class!
1 person likes this.
She really is my favorite instructor on this site! Always so creative and cool variations (even she was breathless for this one, AND cueing!); I'm a Stott trained instructor too, so I love the roots of her instruction. Great class!
Amanda Rose Kraft
This was great Courtney Miller thank you! I appreciate your innovative techniques to combine the reformer with athletic moves. My whole back body is sore today after taking the class yesterday! Love!
1 person likes this.
I loved this class! I love the cardio intervals and strength training. Fabulous!!! Thank you so much.
1 person likes this.
Really great class Courtney Miller. Many thanks!
1 person likes this.
When she said, "I'm having labor PTSD" I laughed so hard I almost fell off my reformer.
1 person likes this.
You're simply the most creative instructor I've ever seen!! Love all your classes💖💖; this series is hard but fun!!
1 person likes this.
Love love love all the way from Kenya you are my fave Courtney XXX
21-30 of 70

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin